Perfection; My Passion

Perfection; My Passion

Sunday, February 13, 2011

post 1 about im/chats

I remember when i used to use aol instant messenger religiously. i would talk to all of my friends during the day at school and then run home after school let out just to talk to them again over the computer. i always had font that you could barely read because the colors were so bright. i also used to talk in a "slang." i would shorten words, and make things up as i went along all because back then i thought i was cool, but hey everyone was doing it i guess. as we got older, aol instant messenger was able to be downloaded on your phone and you could chat with friends at any time of the day. this was especially convenient for me because i had a pre paid cell phone at the time and text messages were just not an option. its weird to think that i was so dependent on talking to all of my friends through instant messenger. i have not been on my aim in i couldnt tell you how long. the only time i go on it is if my mac accidentally loads iChat. I do not think any of my friends use their screen names either. but i do remember my first screen name was dancindevil52189 ahah how lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment