Perfection; My Passion

Perfection; My Passion

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Definitely not a modest proposal!


After reading "A Modest Proposal" I really didn't think there was anything in the world that could be as outrageous as Swift's essay .. well after discussing ridiculous proposals the idea of "breast implant bombs" came up. With my fiance in the army and recently returned home from being over sees this really caught my attention. I read a lot on it and found this website I picked this website over the others I found because other people commented on the initial news presented. Their comments were really funny and made me realize that this proposal is just as insane as Swift's proposal of eating babies! This world is really full of crazies! This ridiculous proposal reminds me of the Austin Powers movie! Who would have ever thought that life actually does imitate art to such extreme measures!! Austin Powers called these women robots "Fembots" .. I wonder what these suicide bombers are going to call themselves ..

No comments:

Post a Comment